Friday, July 02, 2004

my head hurts!

there's something that happens to me when frustration sets in.....

i was trying to figure out how to load pictures..... gio showed me on his computer, i know carmela taught maria helena the other day.....grrrrrrrr i even went to blogger's crappy "help" area to only get no help because the page wouldn't load..... i need cheat sheets!!!


on the other hand today has been a beautiful day, the sun was out again, our temperature stayed below 80, i got a two hour massage, and spent a few hours at the pool with my roomy sam. and tonight is pizza and a movie with a few more friends. and then a fashion show that i am not really looking forward because it's in "lodo" .....but sam wants me to go with so.....there i'll go unless the other pizza eaters can stop this evil idea..uuuummmmmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi love, it's Yvonne from Vegas. This is a neat site..like an online scrapbook. Thoughts of you. Maybe I'll create a blog??

Gio Toninelo said...

We'll get that fixed soon...Just keep on writin'

Gio Toninelo said...

Parara Tchim Boom, boom boom....