Thursday, March 31, 2005

what's going on here....

we have a comfirmation for the arrival of gio's parents: june 5th!!!
i really need to get back to studing!
the arrival of my father and the construction that is going on here has me out of my routine and i haven't cracked the books for two weeks!!!
gio did buy me a little dictionary to help me out....

like all good spings in denver in the past three days it has been 70deg and sunny, then it the temp dropped the next day to 40 deg and rainy, then the next morning it was 50 deg by ten am then stated snowing by two pm! last night it snowed most of the night and has left us cold and damp today.....the trees and flowers don't know what to do!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

here's some proof of what we're trying to do out front when it's not snowing on us.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

carmela said...

i just saw Denver Sock Dolls. and it's so funny.

you look great.